Original Logo & Graphic Design
Available Branding Pieces - Contact for pricing:
Original Logos / Business Cards / Rubber Stamps / Stationery / Greeting Cards / Letterhead / Website Graphics / Social Media Graphics & Headers / Stickers / Labels / Pins & Badges / Etc.!
All of my logo designs are 100% original, hand drawn and hand painted before being converted to digital files for web and print use. My standard logo package includes:
- Your main logo in color if applicable.
- Your main logo in solid black. This is useful for creation of branding items such as wax seals, rubber stamps, etc.
- Your main logo in solid white on a transparent background. This is useful for watermarking photos or placing your logo on a dark background.
- A simplified mark or "mini logo" in the above formats and color options. This is typically an icon style logo created by taking a piece from your larger, main logo and is used when you need to 'mark' an image or as a graphic design element in branding.
If you're interested you can purchase additions and create a logo package to include business cards, thank you cards, custom rubber stamps with your logo for use in branding and packaging, custom note cards and stationery for business correspondence, a Photoshop brush to easily watermark photography, etc.
Pricing for logos begins at $650+.
TIED by Loretta - Logo & Packaging
The Traveling Pairs - Logo Creation
Katie Hobson Photography - Original Logo Design
DJ Logo & Customized Branding Package
The Logo Creation Process
First Step - Brainstorming & Sharing Ideas and Inspiration
First we'll agree on what you're after. No sketching is done at this point, this is more for sharing ideas and getting on the same page so that I can better quote your job. This is typically handled in an email or two before any invoices are paid and I'll have you answer a few questions, like these:
- Tell me a bit about your business. Why do you do what you do?
- What mood/vibe do you want your logo and business to convey?
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
- Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
- What adjectives should best describe your logo?
- What’s your preferred deadline, time frame or exact date of completion?
- Where will the logo be used? Website? On the side of a company vehicle? Paper letterhead? Etc.
Second Step - Proposal, Contract & Invoice.
I'll send you an invoice with a simple contract and once that's signed and paid, either half as a non-refundable down payment and half before the files are delivered or all up front, I'll begin your concept sketches. Concepts are delivered to you via email or Dropbox - these are your first round of included proofs.
Designing Your Dream Logo
Typically 2-3 sketches are created in that first round of proofs and one is chosen to move forward with. This design is then drawn and painted to your specifications and that proof is sent to you. That proof is your second included proof. This second proof is then critiqued and if needed, repainted either by hand or digitally to get your logo exactly right.
Finally the last included proof is sent to you. If any further revisions are desired each round beyond this final proof are priced at my hourly rate.
Once the logo is finalized convert it to digital files for web and print. The entire process takes 4-6 weeks from first concept sketch to delivery of files depending on my current workload and the complexity of your logo.
If any additions are added at any point they would begin, of course, after the logo was finalized. Please remember that physical products will take time to create and deliver.
Delivering Your Files
Finally your logo is delivered to you via dropbox file (you do not need to have an account with dropbox to access your files) in formats ready for web, print, and watermarking. Your logo will be created in color (if applicable) and black and white for each format as well as transparent where possible. If at any time there are problems with your logo files or downloads I am always just an email away and happy to help.
Contact me today and we can get started, or if you're in the north Houston area fill out the form below to schedule a logo design consultation.